One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It could also be that the blowsiness of the horns conjure up a steamy Southern atmosphere.’
- ‘We can't help but respond to the spectacle of a bearded iris, the blowsiness of a rose or a sunflower's jolly petal face.’
- ‘You also hear some blowsiness, a touch of vulgarity, an overindulgence of her baritonal chest register.’
- ‘And this looseness and blowsiness is not anything as simple and scandalous as abrupt and disordered syntax.’
- ‘We want it to have fresh fruit; apricot, pear, and effective sweetness without blowsiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.