One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But for a moment, I want to pretend the bloviators are serious.’
- ‘Alice especially despised those sorts of affected fools found in disproportionately large numbers in academe: bloviators, bad photographers, bad writers, poseurs.’
- ‘In a vacuum or at the state level they are vulnerable to the self-satisfied: cruisers, well-funded sinecures, bloviators, experts without portfolios or the simply ineffective.’
- ‘They said I was jumping down from my perch and turning myself into just another bloviator in the unregulated, highly idiosyncratic and often preposterously self-indulgent crowd of bloggers.’
- ‘Will the voters really return this bloviator to the Senate for another six years?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.