One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The blotchiness around the cheeks has gone but there's something else.’
- ‘When the skin is involved, it can accelerate fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores, as well as puffiness, sagging, blotchiness or reddening of the skin.’
- ‘The newest facials not only pamper, but also effectively fight signs of sun damage (think: blotchiness, rough patches and fine lines).’
- ‘This causes skin to age prematurely, with effects including roughening, blotchiness, sagging and wrinkles.’
- ‘I was close, though - my face was beginning to show suspicious signs of blotchiness and my features were screwed up in an expression of absolute misery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.