One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The newest facials not only pamper, but also effectively fight signs of sun damage (think: blotchiness, rough patches and fine lines).’
- ‘When the skin is involved, it can accelerate fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores, as well as puffiness, sagging, blotchiness or reddening of the skin.’
- ‘This causes skin to age prematurely, with effects including roughening, blotchiness, sagging and wrinkles.’
- ‘I was close, though - my face was beginning to show suspicious signs of blotchiness and my features were screwed up in an expression of absolute misery.’
- ‘The blotchiness around the cheeks has gone but there's something else.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.