One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There was a healthy young glow on the girls, shown with pretty, blossomy cheeks and subtle lips.’
- ‘He was warm and I was sure his lips were a blossomy color now.’
- ‘There's something very English and blossomy about it.’
- ‘While it's not customary to design a room using scents, a blossomy smelling candle next to a withered, old couch can definitely lift the mood of the entire room.’
- ‘As my regular shampoo was sitting in the bottom of the occupied shower cubicle I had to use the nearest one available… one of Adelle's… some flowery, blossomy scented thingy with added hair fortifier to give me body and lift.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.