One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sound was limited to crunchy thuds and whacks with bloopy, bleepy magical sounds thrown in.’
- ‘Infectious beat, hand-claps, intricate layers of bloopy sound effects and skittering ambiance.’
- ‘In one song, it's the rich, dark piano chords and bloopy aquatic noises.’
- ‘Nothing special in this department; the bloopy sound effects are average and the music is non-abrasive.’
- ‘It's all about putting some humanity into the hum, as tear-saturated strings, melancholic clarinets 'n' foreboding percussive builds transform the bleepy 'n' bloopy bed-tracks into expressive, pulsating life-forms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.