One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They don't thrive at school, and they bloody-mindedly disrupt the learning environment in school classrooms.’
- ‘Again, Self seems to acknowledge the error in judgment, then bloody-mindedly write it - and us - to death.’
- ‘A sharp Sun-Uranus opposition makes her bloody-mindedly independent, bright, witty and wild, with a mind of her own and an originality that has yet to develop fully.’
- ‘So bloody-mindedly obtuse and directionless it makes you want to top yourself… but then maybe that was the point.’
- ‘This makes her a true action woman, who is bloody-mindedly independent - she sent her daughter away to live with her father in Japan when she was only seven.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.