One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Again, Self seems to acknowledge the error in judgment, then bloody-mindedly write it - and us - to death.’
- ‘So bloody-mindedly obtuse and directionless it makes you want to top yourself… but then maybe that was the point.’
- ‘This makes her a true action woman, who is bloody-mindedly independent - she sent her daughter away to live with her father in Japan when she was only seven.’
- ‘They don't thrive at school, and they bloody-mindedly disrupt the learning environment in school classrooms.’
- ‘A sharp Sun-Uranus opposition makes her bloody-mindedly independent, bright, witty and wild, with a mind of her own and an originality that has yet to develop fully.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.