One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think that's quite enough bloodthirstiness from me.’
- ‘But the king said we must curb our bloodthirstiness.’
- ‘What I found was that many who advocated invasion, colonisation and even mass murder didn't necessarily do so from an inherent bloodthirstiness.’
- ‘But for those who judge the effectiveness of the law by its bloodthirstiness, clearly the government is way out of step.’
- ‘Then we would all have had to concentrate upon dealing with hate and bloodthirstiness instead of pouring all our energy into controlling sexuality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.