One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And it was certainly put under great strain by the media, which bloodthirstily dubbed the episode as ‘possibly the greatest financial scandal in recent history’.’
- ‘The Chief laughed softly, bloodthirstily, and Ravenna felt shivers run down her spine.’
- ‘Sometimes I wonder how that would have gone if we'd been as bloodthirstily partisan then as we are now.’
- ‘If there is such an endeavor they immediately and bloodthirstily kill it.’
- ‘When you stumble, there are a billion others, bloodthirstily waiting to take your place.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.