One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If there is such an endeavor they immediately and bloodthirstily kill it.’
- ‘The Chief laughed softly, bloodthirstily, and Ravenna felt shivers run down her spine.’
- ‘When you stumble, there are a billion others, bloodthirstily waiting to take your place.’
- ‘And it was certainly put under great strain by the media, which bloodthirstily dubbed the episode as ‘possibly the greatest financial scandal in recent history’.’
- ‘Sometimes I wonder how that would have gone if we'd been as bloodthirstily partisan then as we are now.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.