One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their bloodsucking bite can cause itchy red welts to appear on the skin of their victims.’
- ‘The extent to which I hate bloodsucking ticks can hardly be described and I subject myself to intense and private scrutiny when I return home.’
- ‘She agrees, then discovers her legs covered in bloodsucking leeches.’
- ‘He pulls up his shirt to reveal a bloodsucking creature attached to his belly.’
- ‘When outdoors, people are encouraged to use an insect repellant containing DEET, an active ingredient unequalled at keeping the bloodsucking pests at bay.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.