One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small South American freshwater fish that is silvery yellow with bright red fins, popular in aquaria.
"Aphyocharax rubripinnis", family "Characidae"
- ‘Either way, if you make sure your glowlights, pristellas and bloodfins aren't tiny little ones, you should be okay.’
- ‘The bloodfin tetra's body was cut almost completely in half.’
- ‘They will kill fish that won't run, as I have learned the hard way losing some bloodfins and a along the way.’
- ‘Ended up buying bloodfins because I didn't want to buy fish and have it die early.’
- ‘When we bought it, it accidentally got caught up in the net with the 3 bloodfins, and the seller didn't want to take it out and try to catch them again.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.