One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The concentration of glucose in the blood.
- ‘High blood sugar impairs your immune system and increases your risk of infections.’
- ‘Insoluble fiber has little effect on how rapidly your blood sugar rises after eating.’
- ‘The meal plan should make it easier to keep your child's blood sugar within his or her goal range.’
- ‘Shortly after birth, the baby may continue to make extra insulin even though high levels of blood sugar are no longer present.’
- ‘The way your body responds to insulin, the hormone that controls your blood sugar level may be involved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.