One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The concentration of glucose in the blood.
- ‘The way your body responds to insulin, the hormone that controls your blood sugar level may be involved.’
- ‘Shortly after birth, the baby may continue to make extra insulin even though high levels of blood sugar are no longer present.’
- ‘The meal plan should make it easier to keep your child's blood sugar within his or her goal range.’
- ‘Insoluble fiber has little effect on how rapidly your blood sugar rises after eating.’
- ‘High blood sugar impairs your immune system and increases your risk of infections.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.