One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for schistosome
- ‘This evidence is particularly strong in the parasitic blood fluke Schistosoma mansoni, in which Merlin is also the first described DNA transposon family.’
- ‘Of the 41 counties with a history of blood flukes epidemic, the situation has not been controlled in 14, with a population of 5.95 million.’
- ‘He went to southern Sudan, where people struggle with guinea worms, blood flukes, and many other such organisms.’
- ‘They include several parasites that have an enormous impact on human populations, such as human liver flukes and the blood flukes that cause schistosomiasis.’
- ‘Our research has focused on the relationships between two groups of human blood flukes within the genus Schistosoma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.