One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for blood doping
- ‘Other names for blood boosting are ‘blood doping’ and ‘blood packing.’’
- ‘Hypoxic blood boosting involves sleeping in altitude tents or rooms that simulate the low-oxygen conditions of high altitude.’
- ‘Blood doping, also known as blood packing or blood boosting, is the injection of blood or blood-related products to raise the blood's oxygen carrying capacity.’
- ‘It was subsequently shown that blood boosting did not work… and, indeed, he did not try the procedure.’
- ‘What they should have done was to declare blood boosting to be against the rules and then used whatever enforcement mechanisms were available.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.