One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His blondish brown hair was shaggy, and hung down to his glasses.’
- ‘She had blondish hair I believe, and I couldn't see her eyes too well because she was wearing glasses.’
- ‘Her hair was a very pale blondish color that was obviously dyed.’
- ‘The man in question he said was about 170 centimetres tall, of fairly solid build, with short blondish beach-coloured hair.’
- ‘His mother smiled, her curly blondish hair seeming the perfect frame for her youthful, forty-year-old face.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.