One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For a band who have consistently cultivated an aura of mystique, the amiable blokeishness of much of the set is both unexpected and reassuring.’
- ‘There is a real sense of blokishness on some blogs that doesn't appeal to me and I'm definitely not a fan of bear-pit blogging.’
- ‘Politicians today flaunt their club allegiances as badges of authenticity and ordinary blokishness.’
- ‘I found my scepticism about his blokeishness fall away, to be replaced by a desire to cheer him on.’
- ‘Surely it is the essence of blokeishness not to dress up.’
- ‘But some reviewers said I had an unpleasant blokishness about me and it's simply not true.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.