One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who regularly writes material for a blog.‘food bloggers post a recipe on a particular theme’‘the official festival blogger’
- ‘Too much blogging is about the blogger listening to himself rant.’
- ‘You don't have to be a regular blogger to contribute a post.’
- ‘A lot of mainstream media journalists are steaming mad at bloggers.’
- ‘The mundanity of the blogger's life is at the world's fingertips.’
- ‘A mysterious song text was the last known word from our favorite Paris music blogger.’
- ‘Pretty soon I bet we have a blogger run for office.’
- ‘Like many bloggers, what he writes about is strongly a part of what he does on a wider cultural level.’
- ‘The blogger, surely, must be far too self-important to think anyone cares what she consumed each day.’
- ‘Bloggers were among the first to cast doubt on a report challenging the president's military service.’
- ‘Bloggers can express themselves in a number of ways, from contrary to confessional, from indifferent to impassioned.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.