Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Suitable or sufficiently interesting as a topic for a blog.‘I started subscribing to the journal in the hope of finding bloggable material in there’
- ‘Having something bloggable does create a little additional value, but trotting out an actual movie review, MSM-style, doesn't interest me much.’
- ‘I have kids who do stupid, bloggable things.’
- ‘I'll attend and take notes (and maybe photos) and will probably come up with something bloggable.’
- ‘I've already stated how insane my work schedule is for this week, so it may take me some time to get the e-mails into a format that is bloggable ’
- ‘I noted bloggable ideas on a Post-It, as I used to do before I got the high-speed access.’
- ‘That must be because the Friday Five website finally shut down last week after 2 years providing us with inspirational bloggable questions every week.’
- ‘I jest about my celebrity crushes, and having 'fessed up, I think it's bloggable subject, but I don't take them too seriously.’
- ‘With each novel read and each film watched comes a new range of bloggable ideas, which might well make more interesting reading than the standard-issue navel-gazing, but take time to compose, while other matters press harder.’
- ‘Before we go, here are some of our favorite bloggable moments from the campaign trail that you might have missed.’
- ‘Unlike when I'm writing about multiculturalism or constitutionalism, that material doesn't generate spillover bloggable ideas.’
- ‘When I saw the latest Businessweek cover and read why he is worth $60 million, I didn't even deem it bloggable.’
- ‘When I think a meeting is bloggable, I will announce it and when you have questions you cannot ask - because you are too shy or not present, please let me know, I might get the chance you might not get.’
- ‘I've made some plans, things bloggable and not, but all in the future, once I've thought some things out a bit more, I can finish making the plans in writing.’
- ‘The Presidential campaign affects what too many people say about too many things, and that causes me to turn away from a lot of subjects that might otherwise be bloggable.’
- ‘Ain't it the way: you wait several months for some bloggable news and then four fat stories come along at once.’
- ‘Whilst I have not found the answer to life, the universe, and everything bloggable, I have deduced that the answer depends on the blog's style, content and what it delivers to its readers.’
- ‘There is so much bloggable stuff in today's Torygraph, that I'm going to have to post on it before I see the reactions to the rest of the news around the blogosphere.’
- ‘I just hope that somewhere in this two hour talk-a-thon someone does something bloggable.’
- ‘If no blog-worthy events take place, the author may find themselves at a loss, and begins to contemplate, "If my life is not bloggable, I am in serious need of a life."’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.