One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A piece of writing or other item of content published on a blog.‘I've read your previous blog post on this topic’
- ‘Did I really think I'd have time to write a blog post?’
- ‘The hardest part is that you can write the best guest blog post, but if the pitch email isn't genuine or well thought out, none of your efforts will matter.’
- ‘Between writing a letter to my husband every day and doing a daily blog post, that's a lot of writing for a writer out of practice.’
- ‘The report stems from a recent blog post by a reliable technology insider.’
- ‘It's important when reading a blog post that you feel it comes from a person.’
- ‘In a recent blog post he made some bold predictions about the cost of each individual component.’
- ‘I have read so many blog posts that have inspired me or impressed me or stuck with me.’
- ‘He wanted to clarify a number of things in response to my recent blog posts.’
- ‘Your recent blog post on that topic was very interesting.’
- ‘The new logo ushers in "one of the most significant waves of product launches in our history", the company's general manager of brand strategy wrote in a blog post yesterday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.