One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A piece of writing or other item of content published on a blog.‘I've read your previous blog post on this topic’
- ‘The report stems from a recent blog post by a reliable technology insider.’
- ‘In a recent blog post he made some bold predictions about the cost of each individual component.’
- ‘Your recent blog post on that topic was very interesting.’
- ‘Did I really think I'd have time to write a blog post?’
- ‘It's important when reading a blog post that you feel it comes from a person.’
- ‘Between writing a letter to my husband every day and doing a daily blog post, that's a lot of writing for a writer out of practice.’
- ‘The new logo ushers in "one of the most significant waves of product launches in our history", the company's general manager of brand strategy wrote in a blog post yesterday.’
- ‘He wanted to clarify a number of things in response to my recent blog posts.’
- ‘I have read so many blog posts that have inspired me or impressed me or stuck with me.’
- ‘The hardest part is that you can write the best guest blog post, but if the pitch email isn't genuine or well thought out, none of your efforts will matter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.