One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hmm, that blockheaded boy must be somewhere outside smoking…’
- ‘Of course, in practice, I think that the majority of weblogs I come across are awful - derivative, puerile, self-important, blockheaded, dull.’
- ‘The boy has hit upon what his blockheaded father couldn't - namely that Shane and the boy's mother are silently and secretly attracted to each other.’
- ‘The main argument of the utterly blockheaded party bureaucracy runs: If we don't do it, the conservatives will, and everything will be even worse.’
- ‘Well, you can start by apologizing to her for your blockheaded remark and tell her that you still love her.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.