One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hmm, that blockheaded boy must be somewhere outside smoking…’
- ‘Well, you can start by apologizing to her for your blockheaded remark and tell her that you still love her.’
- ‘The boy has hit upon what his blockheaded father couldn't - namely that Shane and the boy's mother are silently and secretly attracted to each other.’
- ‘The main argument of the utterly blockheaded party bureaucracy runs: If we don't do it, the conservatives will, and everything will be even worse.’
- ‘Of course, in practice, I think that the majority of weblogs I come across are awful - derivative, puerile, self-important, blockheaded, dull.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.