One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A diagram showing in schematic form the general arrangement of the parts or components of a complex system or process, such as an industrial apparatus or an electronic circuit.
- ‘Figure 3 presents the block diagram of the MAP processor.’
- ‘Figure 18 shows task priority in a control system block diagram.’
- ‘We could include some schematics and block diagrams and lots of beauty shots of the cell phones and PDAs and other products we enable but don't make.’
- ‘After all, when you want a computer to do something for you, you punch it in through the keyboard, rather than re-designing the microprocessor from a block diagram.’
- ‘His presentations using block diagrams and drawings were profound influences that are with us still.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.