One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And her eyes sparkled with a strange blitheness.’
- ‘His Second World War memoir, Slightly Out Of Focus, reveals a man who wore his bravery like blitheness.’
- ‘How does she continue to live with her father and go along with undisturbed blitheness in the face of her older sister's accusations?’
- ‘These is feigned blitheness about crises that will predictably attract immediate attention.’
- ‘‘I realised immediately that this was going to be a profound anecdote, and I've been dining out on it since,’ he purrs, with typical blitheness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.