One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I realised immediately that this was going to be a profound anecdote, and I've been dining out on it since,’ he purrs, with typical blitheness.’
- ‘How does she continue to live with her father and go along with undisturbed blitheness in the face of her older sister's accusations?’
- ‘These is feigned blitheness about crises that will predictably attract immediate attention.’
- ‘And her eyes sparkled with a strange blitheness.’
- ‘His Second World War memoir, Slightly Out Of Focus, reveals a man who wore his bravery like blitheness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.