One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When nightfall came, they all gladly surrendered to the blissfulness of sleep.’
- ‘Her face was withered from long years of struggle yet lightened with blissfulness from so many happy times.’
- ‘This allows us to enact a performance of a lifetime on earth, reverberating in generic blissfulness.’
- ‘Tired students heaved their bags across their shoulder, hurrying out, heading for the blissfulness of their homes, or the quiet of the library.’
- ‘When they finally went back to their table, she was glowing with the exertion and blissfulness, but wasn't out of breath yet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.