One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tired students heaved their bags across their shoulder, hurrying out, heading for the blissfulness of their homes, or the quiet of the library.’
- ‘Her face was withered from long years of struggle yet lightened with blissfulness from so many happy times.’
- ‘When nightfall came, they all gladly surrendered to the blissfulness of sleep.’
- ‘This allows us to enact a performance of a lifetime on earth, reverberating in generic blissfulness.’
- ‘When they finally went back to their table, she was glowing with the exertion and blissfulness, but wasn't out of breath yet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.