One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her face was withered from long years of struggle yet lightened with blissfulness from so many happy times.’
- ‘This allows us to enact a performance of a lifetime on earth, reverberating in generic blissfulness.’
- ‘Tired students heaved their bags across their shoulder, hurrying out, heading for the blissfulness of their homes, or the quiet of the library.’
- ‘When they finally went back to their table, she was glowing with the exertion and blissfulness, but wasn't out of breath yet.’
- ‘When nightfall came, they all gladly surrendered to the blissfulness of sleep.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.