One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This handbag is blingier and bigger than the last version.’
- ‘When you wear a bold piece of jewelry in a business meeting, make sure it's not too bold or blingy or it will distract.’
- ‘You've managed to deliver a stylish smartphone that does not need to be the lightest, the thinnest, or the blingiest in the world in order to grab one's attention.’
- ‘He presented her with a deed in her name for a 1,000 acre ranch and with the blingiest necklace I have ever seen.’
- ‘She had heaps more blingy brooches pinned to the vest, and marvellous diamante hoop earrings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.