- ‘When you wear a bold piece of jewelry in a business meeting, make sure it's not too bold or blingy or it will distract.’
- ‘He presented her with a deed in her name for a 1,000 acre ranch and with the blingiest necklace I have ever seen.’
- ‘She had heaps more blingy brooches pinned to the vest, and marvellous diamante hoop earrings.’
- ‘This handbag is blingier and bigger than the last version.’
- ‘You've managed to deliver a stylish smartphone that does not need to be the lightest, the thinnest, or the blingiest in the world in order to grab one's attention.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.