One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The coal of the whole district is of the kind called stone or blind coal, similar to that of Kilkenny and Queen's county.’
- ‘Besides the world famous high quality blind coal, there also are plentiful forests, pastures, and water resources.’
- ‘Our company is the base of national important blind coal products and was one of the 500 biggest companies in China.’
- ‘There are very plentiful resources such as various coals including blind coal, bituminous coal, lignite and peat.’
- ‘The fuels used are always blind coal and firewood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.