One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Cabinet opponents seem to amount to little more than a clutch of powerless bleaters.’
- ‘It wasn't just the doo-woppers (Platters, Marcels) and Italian-American bleaters (Freddy Cannon, Connie Francis) who padded or enriched their repertoire with pop oldies.’
- ‘On Friday night, the bleaters were at it again when he lined up on Nathan Ablett instead of Cameron Mooney.’
- ‘It is the compulsion to resort to hyperbole that tells me how superficial the middle class bleaters' understanding of, and commitment to, reconciliation is.’
- ‘If we did invade, these bleaters would start moaning about imperialism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.