One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He saw academics generally as "liberal blatherers."’
- ‘Anybody who can abide the blatherers on channel 9 deserves a nomination for Australian of the Year.’
- ‘I will have to continue to ride sedately until I am clear of the drunks, bus-rushers and blind Blackberry blatherers.’
- ‘It's good to see another famous political blatherer actually blathering something sensible.’
- ‘You're not renowned for being a blatherer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.