One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It really is this very blatancy that is part of his magnetism and is reflected beautifully in his lyrics.’
- ‘He sees the weakness of the administration as being in its blatancy, yet this is testimony only to its strength.’
- ‘One thing that could be a bit off-putting is that he uses a great deal of harsh language and blatancy, which can often be offensive.’
- ‘The blatancy of this bribe, which sends all the wrong messages about the use of public funds, has yet to be fully absorbed by most editorialists.’
- ‘Given the various attempts, with increasing blatancy, to cook the upcoming election, I am reminded of an old comment on elections.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.