One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It really is this very blatancy that is part of his magnetism and is reflected beautifully in his lyrics.’
- ‘One thing that could be a bit off-putting is that he uses a great deal of harsh language and blatancy, which can often be offensive.’
- ‘Given the various attempts, with increasing blatancy, to cook the upcoming election, I am reminded of an old comment on elections.’
- ‘He sees the weakness of the administration as being in its blatancy, yet this is testimony only to its strength.’
- ‘The blatancy of this bribe, which sends all the wrong messages about the use of public funds, has yet to be fully absorbed by most editorialists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.