One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because each blastodermic cell in an embryo is capable of dividing and multiplying, the process results in multiple developing embryos where previously there had been only one.’
- ‘Teratomas consist of a combination of the tissues from all three blastodermic layers (ecto-, meso- and endoderm).’
- ‘Since the intestinal epithelium and the respiratory epithelium emerge from the same blastodermic layer, it is always useful to check the relation between a disturbed intestine and diseased paranasal sinuses.’
- ‘After development to a small blastodermic disc, the embryos enter a state of diapause that lasts approximately 7 months.’
- ‘The source of cancer has not been determined finally, whether cellular or blastodermic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.