One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A machine used in commercial kitchens to cool food rapidly by circulating very cold air over it.
- ‘Correct use of the blast chiller ensures less waste, greater saving on time, higher earnings and a healthy tasty product.’
- ‘The blast chiller was not used to cool the chili in the three-gallon stockpot due to space constraints.’
- ‘Internal temperatures of the shrimp during cooking and upon removal from the blast chiller were not taken.’
- ‘The blast chiller is more efficient in cooling foods than the standard storage refrigerator.’
- ‘From convection microwaves, induction cook-tops and blast chillers to maintenance schedules and consultants, restaurants are investing in new ways to control energy costs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.