One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A machine used in commercial kitchens to cool food rapidly by circulating very cold air over it.
- ‘From convection microwaves, induction cook-tops and blast chillers to maintenance schedules and consultants, restaurants are investing in new ways to control energy costs.’
- ‘Correct use of the blast chiller ensures less waste, greater saving on time, higher earnings and a healthy tasty product.’
- ‘Internal temperatures of the shrimp during cooking and upon removal from the blast chiller were not taken.’
- ‘The blast chiller was not used to cool the chili in the three-gallon stockpot due to space constraints.’
- ‘The blast chiller is more efficient in cooling foods than the standard storage refrigerator.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.