One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's more, much more, and it's all blasphemously funny.’
- ‘They discover that it's socially acceptable to flatter your bosses by day so long as you are blasphemously derisive about them while drinking with your buddies at night.’
- ‘I got to my feet and stalked into the graveyard, blasphemously passing over old graves and fake flower arrangements.’
- ‘Is this a comment on religious relics and iconography, or is she blasphemously raising her work to the level of the sacred?’
- ‘He wants to promulgate an extreme form of the religion he blasphemously claims to represent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.