One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I got to my feet and stalked into the graveyard, blasphemously passing over old graves and fake flower arrangements.’
- ‘He wants to promulgate an extreme form of the religion he blasphemously claims to represent.’
- ‘There's more, much more, and it's all blasphemously funny.’
- ‘Is this a comment on religious relics and iconography, or is she blasphemously raising her work to the level of the sacred?’
- ‘They discover that it's socially acceptable to flatter your bosses by day so long as you are blasphemously derisive about them while drinking with your buddies at night.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.