One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And Paul, an apostle and leader in the church, was once ‘a blasphemer, a persecutor and a man of violence.’’
- ‘He admits that he was once a blasphemer and a persecutor of the faith.’
- ‘Any time now, the gods will turn their wrath upon this blasphemer and strike him down.’
- ‘He will also make sure every liar, blasphemer, and adulterer is punished.’
- ‘The strengthening of the sovereign's power had diminished the threat of the blasphemer to the community, and blasphemy became a private sin rather than a public menace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.