One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The investigation is concerned with ‘fault’ which includes blameworthiness as well as causation.’
- ‘Such a person has surely crossed the threshold of blameworthiness, both in conduct and in the accompanying fault.’
- ‘The criminal law normally reflects culpability and blameworthiness for moral wrong in a general sense.’
- ‘The learned judge failed to consider the blameworthiness of the parties properly or at all.’
- ‘When there are multiple agents associated with a negative event, however, the perceived responsibility and blameworthiness of each agent may be greatly reduced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.