One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When there are multiple agents associated with a negative event, however, the perceived responsibility and blameworthiness of each agent may be greatly reduced.’
- ‘The criminal law normally reflects culpability and blameworthiness for moral wrong in a general sense.’
- ‘Such a person has surely crossed the threshold of blameworthiness, both in conduct and in the accompanying fault.’
- ‘The learned judge failed to consider the blameworthiness of the parties properly or at all.’
- ‘The investigation is concerned with ‘fault’ which includes blameworthiness as well as causation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.