One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He had the feeling that years of composure and blamelessness were thrown out.’
- ‘The more they know, the farther away they move from blamelessness.’
- ‘Then maybe someday, I will be able to rest, knowing that others are aware of my son's blamelessness.’
- ‘These myths of the emperor's blamelessness were designed to maintain national unity.’
- ‘Afterward, he protested his own blamelessness to a reporter from the local newspaper.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.