One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of course, I'm not claiming to lead my life blamelessly on this path - far from it - but to me it's a good road map.’
- ‘They are obviously right to be arguing for more public education - but there is only so much good that such blamelessly admirable appeals do.’
- ‘Do not target those who are coming up behind you and are blamelessly attempting to forge careers in an increasingly hostile environment.’
- ‘They are a married couple from London who have lived happily and blamelessly together for more than 20 years.’
- ‘You are all warned that I have had another birthday (a day passed blamelessly planting fruit trees and setting up an armilliary sundial).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.