One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Addicts tend to become resentful and blameful towards others, and that would be no different for somebody who is using this medication.’
- ‘Instead, they become more bitter, more reactive, more blameful.’
- ‘She twirled around to find her aunt was giving her a blameful look.’
- ‘This is your blameful thinking that fueled her anger in the first place.’
- ‘If unable to attribute the injury to the carelessness and negligence of others, the patient will often become blameful of self.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.