One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The policies and principles advocated by former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.‘the rise of Blairism’
- ‘It was too close to have any effect on the voters anxious for an alternative to another four years of Blairism.’
- ‘If Blair goes, it will be a massive defeat for Blairism.’
- ‘She won more money for the department and then spent much of it on international Blairism.’
- ‘The general election was a bitter blow for Blairism’
- ‘The prime minister reflects the two distinct strands of Blairism.’
- ‘The allies for substantive Blairism will grow.’
- ‘He opposed Blairism before it was called that.’
- ‘He spearheaded the policies now thought of as Blairism.’
- ‘He tried to grasp why Blairism has been so electorally attractive to so many voters.’
- ‘Where does he stand on Blairism and the New Labour project?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.