One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The policies and principles advocated by former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.‘the rise of Blairism’
- ‘He tried to grasp why Blairism has been so electorally attractive to so many voters.’
- ‘Where does he stand on Blairism and the New Labour project?’
- ‘The general election was a bitter blow for Blairism’
- ‘The prime minister reflects the two distinct strands of Blairism.’
- ‘If Blair goes, it will be a massive defeat for Blairism.’
- ‘He spearheaded the policies now thought of as Blairism.’
- ‘She won more money for the department and then spent much of it on international Blairism.’
- ‘The allies for substantive Blairism will grow.’
- ‘He opposed Blairism before it was called that.’
- ‘It was too close to have any effect on the voters anxious for an alternative to another four years of Blairism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.