One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Britain's thickest armed blagger was jailed for six years after leaving his mobile phone containing pictures of himself and his wife at the scene of a robbery.’
- ‘I was one of the thousand blaggers who managed to get his new album and it is great.’
- ‘Surprisingly, many hotels and holiday companies are happy to deal with blaggers.’
- ‘Interestingly, although the blaggers nabbed a few chips from the one company as well, the bulk of the goods taken were definitely from the market leader.’
- ‘The old prison hierarchy of blaggers at the top and sex offenders at the bottom is gone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.