One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The old prison hierarchy of blaggers at the top and sex offenders at the bottom is gone.’
- ‘I was one of the thousand blaggers who managed to get his new album and it is great.’
- ‘Britain's thickest armed blagger was jailed for six years after leaving his mobile phone containing pictures of himself and his wife at the scene of a robbery.’
- ‘Interestingly, although the blaggers nabbed a few chips from the one company as well, the bulk of the goods taken were definitely from the market leader.’
- ‘Surprisingly, many hotels and holiday companies are happy to deal with blaggers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.