One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her wings turned from silver bright to blackish dark.’
- ‘The birds become lethargic, with a staggered gait, their feathers are ruffled, and the comb and wattles turn dark red or blackish.’
- ‘At 11 p.m., it looked like a blackish dark gray B - 2 bomber, but then it shot sharply forward only to slow down and stop.’
- ‘It measures 40-50 cm in length, weighs up to 2kg and has a thick, woolly coat that is dark brown or blackish.’
- ‘It has a thin, black bill, dark gray to blackish legs, dark patches on either side of the upper breast, and dark ear patches.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.