One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A North American freshwater fish of the sunfish family, which is a popular sporting and food fish.
- ‘For example, brook trout were rarely collected in northeastern lakes with smallmouth bass.’
- ‘If you'd rather be fishing, head to Little Seneca Lake in Black Hill Regional Park, just north of Germantown, where you might hook some largemouth bass, tiger musky, crappie, catfish, and several types of sunfish.’
- ‘The twin lakes are stocked with channel catfish, blue catfish, bluegill sunfish and largemouth bass.’
- ‘Adult fish were reintroduced to Central Long in late May 1995 (9 smallmouth bass, 9 largemouth bass, and 155 yellow perch).’
- ‘Fish for rainbow, brook, and brown trout, and smallmouth bass.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.