One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gotta love those moments of total bizarreness.’
- ‘This unusual non sequitur represents the high point of bizarreness in this collection of sketches.’
- ‘Recent tragedies have been afflicted with a certain element of bizarreness, hitherto not experienced by humankind.’
- ‘I guess the perceived degree of bizarreness of any incident or action is entirely dependent on your own frame of reference.’
- ‘And part of me does; I love the bizarreness of human nature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.