One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gotta love those moments of total bizarreness.’
- ‘This unusual non sequitur represents the high point of bizarreness in this collection of sketches.’
- ‘And part of me does; I love the bizarreness of human nature.’
- ‘Recent tragedies have been afflicted with a certain element of bizarreness, hitherto not experienced by humankind.’
- ‘I guess the perceived degree of bizarreness of any incident or action is entirely dependent on your own frame of reference.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.