One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Involving or depending on two variates.
- ‘A combination of bivariate and multivariate logistic regression analysis techniques was utilized.’
- ‘Among tenth graders, none of the bivariate comparisons reaches statistical significance.’
- ‘We used cross-tabulations and rank correlation coefficients to investigate bivariate association.’
- ‘Tables 3 and 4 show the bivariate and multivariate correlations of therapeutic involvement, respectively.’
- ‘This was his formulation of regression and its link to the bivariate normal distribution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.