One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During the bituminization stage, the neutralized byproduct is mixed with hot petroleum asphalt and solidified.’
- ‘While workers were fixing the switchboard in the ventilation at the bituminization facility within the reprocessing plant, they accidentally pulled out the wires.’
- ‘During bituminization, the distinguishable plant remains are lost (except microscopic ones) and the shiny black macerals are produced.’
- ‘This surface was durable but slippery, and bituminisation was soon added to the procedure.’
- ‘At the end of 2001 total amount of concentrates treated by bituminization reached 941,7 m.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.