One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This surface was durable but slippery, and bituminisation was soon added to the procedure.’
- ‘While workers were fixing the switchboard in the ventilation at the bituminization facility within the reprocessing plant, they accidentally pulled out the wires.’
- ‘During bituminization, the distinguishable plant remains are lost (except microscopic ones) and the shiny black macerals are produced.’
- ‘At the end of 2001 total amount of concentrates treated by bituminization reached 941,7 m.’
- ‘During the bituminization stage, the neutralized byproduct is mixed with hot petroleum asphalt and solidified.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.