One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's a moderately-interesting tale of bitchiness, cattiness and psychotic behaviour.’
- ‘What I am annoyed about is bitchiness and elitism - slating others off because either one perceives them as inferior or superior in some way.’
- ‘Jade has few redeeming qualities and her housemates have at last become aware of her bitchiness and backbiting.’
- ‘Pointedly, the book vilifies the usurper Eve but saves its most caustic bitchiness for the bland dilettante-housewife Karen.’
- ‘What makes you and your friends any less bitchy and catty then the girls who's bitchiness and cattiness you talk about all the time?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.