One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pointedly, the book vilifies the usurper Eve but saves its most caustic bitchiness for the bland dilettante-housewife Karen.’
- ‘What I am annoyed about is bitchiness and elitism - slating others off because either one perceives them as inferior or superior in some way.’
- ‘What makes you and your friends any less bitchy and catty then the girls who's bitchiness and cattiness you talk about all the time?’
- ‘Jade has few redeeming qualities and her housemates have at last become aware of her bitchiness and backbiting.’
- ‘It's a moderately-interesting tale of bitchiness, cattiness and psychotic behaviour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.