One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Located where the bisectors of a triangle's three angles intersect, the incenter is the center of the largest circle that can be inscribed inside that triangle.’
- ‘The bisectors of the angles BAC and MON intersect at R.’
- ‘The perpendicular bisectors of AA’ and BB’ are bound to intersect at A 1.’
- ‘But even then an elementary framework will not attain the broad outlook of Morley's theory that includes the angle bisectors and trisectors under a single roof.’
- ‘Indeed, let L P, L Q and L R be the points of intersection of bisectors of angles CPB, AQC, and BRA with sides CB, AC and BA, respectively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.