One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The perpendicular bisectors of AA’ and BB’ are bound to intersect at A 1.’
- ‘Located where the bisectors of a triangle's three angles intersect, the incenter is the center of the largest circle that can be inscribed inside that triangle.’
- ‘Indeed, let L P, L Q and L R be the points of intersection of bisectors of angles CPB, AQC, and BRA with sides CB, AC and BA, respectively.’
- ‘But even then an elementary framework will not attain the broad outlook of Morley's theory that includes the angle bisectors and trisectors under a single roof.’
- ‘The bisectors of the angles BAC and MON intersect at R.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.