One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
People of the same sort or with the same tastes and interests will be found together.‘these health professionals sure were birds of a feather’
- ‘It's more of a case of birds of a feather flock together - people tend to gravitate to other people who are like themselves.’
- ‘It seems to me - I do not know - that birds of a feather flock together.’
- ‘Do opposites attract or do birds of a feather flock together?’
- ‘Remember how your mother used to say that birds of a feather flock together, and you thought it was just a cheap attempt to insult your boyfriend?’
- ‘The bottom line is that birds of a feather flock together.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.