One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ed's sister, Adele, and her best friend, Olivia, want the aviary to house Olivia's birdbrained Church of the Fifth Day.’
- ‘Hhm, is this such a birdbrained question that no one wants to answer?’
- ‘The only thing birdbrained about the article is that the auto manufacturers did not start using this technology in 2003.’
- ‘A birdbrained scheme pays off’
- ‘Anyone who has watched crows, jays, ravens and other members of the corvid family will know they're anything but ‘birdbrained.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.