One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ed's sister, Adele, and her best friend, Olivia, want the aviary to house Olivia's birdbrained Church of the Fifth Day.’
- ‘A birdbrained scheme pays off’
- ‘The only thing birdbrained about the article is that the auto manufacturers did not start using this technology in 2003.’
- ‘Anyone who has watched crows, jays, ravens and other members of the corvid family will know they're anything but ‘birdbrained.’’
- ‘Hhm, is this such a birdbrained question that no one wants to answer?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.