One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See bird ringing
- ‘It is usually only bird ringers who carry-out survey work in reedbeds who are lucky enough to see them.’
- ‘The museum encourages ornithologists and bird ringers to donate samples to our collections.’
- ‘The group consists of several bird ringers who are licensed by the British Trust for Ornithology.’
- ‘Up until last year, the only way to get involved in bird migration studies was to go to the coast or to train as a bird ringer.’
- ‘A qualified bird ringer and trainer, Geoff has considerable experience of European species identification.’
- ‘Once you have qualified as a bird ringer, you may take interested people with you on your ringing trips.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.