One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- North American term for bird ringing
- ‘Now, researchers use bird banding to track a range of avian activities.’
- ‘This early experiment in American bird banding paid off: Audubon was delighted to see the birds he had marked return the next year.’
- ‘The Biological Survey chose Frederick C. Lincoln to manage its bird banding program in 1920.’
- ‘This fall's bird banding will take place from October 6th through the 18th.’
- ‘In a deviation from matters of classification, Walters adds a bit of commentary on the history of bird banding and lack of knowledge of the causes of migration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.