One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Dislike of or prejudice against bisexual people.‘she always challenged biphobia even in the most hostile environment’
- ‘We worked with over 10,000 students last year across a variety of schools to try and address homophobia, biphobia, and transphobia.’
- ‘There will also be a stereotypes workshop covering the issues of biphobia, transphobia, and homophobia.’
- ‘The day came into being to raise awareness of the issues surrounding homophobia, transphobia, and biphobia.’
- ‘His ultimate goal was to write a love story that would challenge biphobia.’
- ‘The show has a disturbing history of misogyny, biphobia, and racism.’
- ‘When you're reaching out for support, to encounter biphobia from the people you thought would understand is pretty gutting.’
- ‘The campaign challenges homophobia, biphobia, and transphobia wherever it occurs in the community, including in sports.’
- ‘Most study participants reported that they commonly experienced biphobia and discrimination, and some had been verbally harassed and physically abused for their sexual attraction.’
- ‘The associate professor found in his study that factors associated with biphobia contributed to feelings of isolation and social stress reported by many of his study participants.’
- ‘I take some offense at his biphobia and snarky comments about our lesbian readers.’
- ‘We spend most of this half hour talking with them about their experiences with biphobia and how they combat it with visibility and self-acceptance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.