One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The transition is characterized by the occurrence of nodular, bioturbated limestones that indicate a decrease in accumulation rate.’
- ‘Sandbodies are abruptly overlain by bioturbated sandy muds with flint pebble horizons that represent transgressive reworking of the delta top and deepening into open shelf conditions.’
- ‘The high trace fossil abundance but low diversity in the heavily bioturbated horizons points to a relatively restricted or stressed environment.’
- ‘As the bioturbating activity of animals mixes faecal material into the primary sediment fabric, assumptions about clay mineral homogeneity in any given bioturbated sediment package may be erroneous.’
- ‘However, its stratigraphic position is constrained by the first appearance of bioturbated mud facies typical of the distal ice-shelf setting in the other cores, as well as by the shear strength data.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.